Pet Laser Therapy
Learn more about our pet laser therapy services below.
Pet Laser Therapy in Portland & Gresham, OR
Does your four-legged family member suffer from chronic pain? Has a recent surgery or injury slowed your normally active companion down?
Laser therapy is a painless, non-invasive treatment option that stimulates the body’s natural healing and pain control response. Through this cutting-edge technology, your loved one can enjoy decreased pain, enhanced mobility, and shorter recovery periods. It can be used as a standalone therapy or as a complement to other treatment methods.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammation – decreases swelling from bruising/inflammation
- Anti-Pain – blocks pain by decreasing nerve sensitivity
- Accelerates tissue repair, cell growth, and nerve function
- Improves circulation
- Accelerates healing and reduces scarring
What can laser therapy treat?
Laser therapy can be used to address a broad spectrum of conditions, including:
- Disc Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Sprains and Strains
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament
- Dental Problems
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Dermatological Conditions
- Lick Granulomas
Because every pet is different, their response to laser therapy is equally unique. Depending on your loved one’s specific condition, its severity, and a number of other determining factors, treatment strategies will vary.
Does your pet suffer from a chronic medical condition, like arthritis? Has a recent injury or surgery negatively impacted your companion’s lifestyle or quality of life? If so, we invite you to reach out today to learn whether laser therapy could help.